|skip to content|

Drug and Alcohol problems 

Substance Misuse

More Information

If you are struggling with a drug  or alcohol problem that’s spiraled out of control, you may feel isolated, helpless, or ashamed. Or perhaps you’re worried about a friend or family member. In either case, you’re not alone. Addiction is a problem that many people face.

Drinking and drug problems are due to many interconnected factors, including genetics, how you were raised, your social environment, and your emotional health.

In North West Leicestershire there is agency called Swanswell who offer a drug and alcohol advice service to anyone who may be in need.

Follow the link on the right hand side to go to the Swanswell website. 

Who is typically eligible?

Anyone who needs help, advice and support for drug and alcohol misuse.

    Frequently Asked Questions

    Do Swanswell deal with alcohol issues and problems as well as drugs?

    Yes Swanswell can give help for any alcohol related issue for a family member or for yourself whatever your age.  Call them on 0300 303 5000 or follow the link on the right hand side of the page.

    I am worried that my child is getting involved in drugs. Who can i talk to?

    You can talk to Swanswell, the North West Leicestershire agency that deals with drug related information, advice and guidance.  Follow the link on the right hand side to go to their website or call:  0300 303 5000

    Advice Articles in this category

      Please Login

      © Housing Choices 2018

      This service is brought to you by HomeGuide logo